Consultations and procedures in visceral surgery
The CabChirVisc practice specialises in the care and treatment of all diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and abdomen.
These can be benign, inflammatory or tumorous diseases as well as functional disorders..
The most common diseases treated:
- Cancers of the colon, liver, pancreas and stomach
- Reflux disease
- Umbilical and inguinal hernias
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative-haemorrhagic rectocolitis (RCUH)
- Constipation, haemorroids, anal abscesses and fistulae, sacro-coccygeal cysts
The practice surgeons specialise in:
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hepatobiliary (liver disease, gallbladder disease and pancreatic disease)
- Anal disease
- Abdominal wall surgery (hernia)